Sunday, June 18

Woof! Could pet ownership affect the PB choice?

The intrepid journalists at Center Aisle have succeeded in find an important way to distinguish the candidates for PB. As I write this, the bishops are choosing the next PB. How will they decide?

Theological perspective could be important. Ability to manage a complex organization. Diplomatic skills. Yes, all these things will count. But the Center Aisle has managed to learn what kind of pets each PB candidate has. I must say, I'm glad I'm not voting. One bishop has a cat named Flannery...just like me. Another has a black lab, just like me! I'd be torn.

Every candidate has a pet except for one, and SHE (that's the hint) has owned goats. Get the skinny in this article.

UPDATE: It has been pointed out to me that the Center Aisle website isn't working. When I posted this, it was working. I'll leave the links in place for now, hoping that their web server is healed soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment