Tuesday, June 20

Photos from this morning's Eucharist

Worship is a big part of what happens here. Thought I'd post a few photos of this morning's service.

How many deacons does it take...? Quite a few, apparently.















Worship here takes quite a tech team.


















After the sermon, people discuss the sermon at small tables. People from each deputation are assigned to scattered tables, so that people have the opportunity to share their discussion with a diverse group.


















As I posted a few days ago, there are some children here. In this picture, they are receiving communion.



















Other days, the music has been a bit exotic (at least by Rhode Island parish standards, I suspect). Today's music was stiff-upper-lip-Anglican-choir-and-organ.
















The organ console is on loan from Trinity, Wall Street. More about the organ here.


















Cleanup is a whole different ball of wax in this scale. Bet your local altar guild doesn't have a massive trolley to load up with a zillion chalices.

No comments:

Post a Comment