I saw this over on Gizmodo:
...Church by the Glades will be handing out $15 iTunes vouchers to attendees of their iThemed services. The [offer] will run for three weekends, but it looks like you have just missed the first. In return you will have to complete a connection card...
The seminar series titled, "i: Successful Living in a Self Absorbed World," sounds rather interesting... Yesterday was the first night of the service and to celebrate one lucky audience member walked home with an iPhone!
Now there's a creative way to boost attendance. Think $15 per person is too much to get someone in church? Think we shouldn't pay to get people into churches? What if the alternative is paying a few hundred dollars to heat a mostly empty church? I hope more churches will try similarly creative evangelism strategies, and I hope they'll let us all know how they work.
No comments:
Post a Comment