Monday, January 8

New Year, New Roles

As of the New Year, I am the new Diocesan Communications Officer and Editor of RISEN. The Rev. Scott Gunn has done a wonderful job coaching me over the last year. His guidance has been greatly appreciated (and I will continue to keep him on speed-dial until he tells me to leave him alone).

Scott remains the "blogfather" - we all hope to see continued postings, commentary, photos and other insight as long as he is interested in providing it.

I will attempt to post more frequently as I run across bits of information that may be of interest to our community.

Dee is a greatly appreciated contributor to the blog. Her level of involvement in the church, her energy and perspective all make for a great voice that is much needed. I hope we see more from Dee is 2007.

Happy New Year to all -

No comments:

Post a Comment