Last Saturday, Decemeber 16th, Susan Wrathall was Ordained a preist. The service was held at St. Paul's Pawtucket - where Susan serves as assistant to the rector - and was one of, if not the, coolest service I have ever been to. It was the first ordiantion that I have ever been to, and it was so cool and fun. Even almost a week later I am still having trouble artiulating the emotions felt. Regardless we are all very proud of Mother Susan, and wish her the best in her new ministry. Below are some of the pictures form the service. Other pictures can be found at http://web.mac.com/dtavolaro/iWeb/Site/Susan%27s%20Ordination.html
Friday, December 22
Susan Wrathall's Ordination
Last Saturday, Decemeber 16th, Susan Wrathall was Ordained a preist. The service was held at St. Paul's Pawtucket - where Susan serves as assistant to the rector - and was one of, if not the, coolest service I have ever been to. It was the first ordiantion that I have ever been to, and it was so cool and fun. Even almost a week later I am still having trouble artiulating the emotions felt. Regardless we are all very proud of Mother Susan, and wish her the best in her new ministry. Below are some of the pictures form the service. Other pictures can be found at http://web.mac.com/dtavolaro/iWeb/Site/Susan%27s%20Ordination.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment