Saturday, July 1

PB-elect interviewed on NPR

I finally got a chance to listen to the entire interview with Bishop Katharine Jefferts Schori on the Diane Rehm show, which took place on June 29. I don't know how long it will be online, so listen right away. You can find it here in either Windows Media Player or Real Player format.

If you don't want to listen, you can read some excerpts on on Susan Russell's blog.

If you want to know what kind of leader we'll have for the next nine years, I strongly encourage you to listen. Leave comments here with your thoughts. Personally, I'm really looking forward to our new PB at the helm.

1 comment:

  1. I'm extremely excited about having Bishop Jefferts Schori as our next Presiding Bishop. One of the things that particularly excites me is that she supports the Millennium Development Goals. After her investure she see's the "Church's primary focus on mission," set around justice and peace. The MDGs have been projected to be achieved in 2015. Interstingly enough that is when Bishop Jefferts Schori's term as PB ends.

    ReplyDelete